Thursday 7 June 2012

Sachin Tendulkar Becomes MP


Sachin has become the foremost and first sportsman in India nominated as the member of Rajya Sabha. Yesterday, Tendulkar has arrived to the parliament with his wife Dr. Anjali Tendulkar and BCCI vice president and parliamentary affairs minister Rajiv Shukla also combined with him. 

Indian government has suggested the names of Cricket player Sachin Tendulkar and Bollywood actress Rekha and Aga. These actresses got the oath in May. Due to the IPL matches, the oath of Sachin has been postponed yesterday.  Sachin has unveiled in the Rajya Sabha as “Firstly, it’s a great honor for me; I believe the last 22 years of the international cricket has given me so many things. Whatever I am today is due to cricket only”.

"I am here because of my cricketing career. I cannot take any focus away from my cricket. That is where it all started for me. I will focus on my cricket and as and when I stop playing cricket, I don't know, when I will start attending to other things”, he added. "I don't want rumors to start that I have stopped playing cricket. I will let everyone know when I will stop playing cricket," he said

Keywords: Sachin, top player, Indian cricket, sports news, tendulkar become MP.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget